In progress is McCalls 5809. I have made this pattern twice now First attempt was a wadder - way too small so gave it to somebody smaller than me at my Mom's and Tot's class. I had so much fabric left over so bought another pattern starting with a size 14 which I made and it came out beautifully. Will post a pick once hubby has taken one. I did not have any problems with this pattern other than the fact that the 12 was too small. I am now making it in koshibo. Got the fabric for a song @R15 a metre (around $2).
Also in progress is a patchwork jacket which I based on the concha vest pattern, see www.dazzlingknits.com. I have lengthened the pattern and added long sleeves. Just finishing off the last sleeve. I have decided to try and line it but not sure yet how to tackle that one.
I have been following Amanda's adventures in sewing and would like to thank her for inspiring us all to sew better garments. Now have to go and change my 2 year old who is rather smelly so bye for now.